Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Sunday Birthday Pictures

We had so much fun at Branden's party on Sunday. We had about 17 people over...i think. A lot for our small house. Thank-goodness it was so nice out that we could be outside. David and I were saying we could run a daycare with all of Branden's toys. When they are all spread out in the yard and in the house, you really can see how many he has...he sure is a lucky little boy! David and I made way too much food, but always better to have extra then not enough. Everyone seemed to enjoy the food. David BBQ and we had lots of sides.

Here are some pictures...I'm sure I will post some more soon...
Mom and Dad, I'm not ready to take my picture yet


Branden looks so big in this picture




Blowing out his candle


Clapping after we sang to him





some of the guests


Table inside


outside before the party








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home