Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Movin' On Up

Yesterday we order Netflix, it seems like the smart thing to do. We know a few people in the military who have it and they really like it. Hopefully it will be worth it with the mail being so slow sometimes. We got it so we could get 3 movies at a time, so hopefully we will be able to watch at least 6 movies a month.

Boy, the other day Vonage and now Netflix. We sure are stepping into the future. Now if we could get our TV working.

Lastnight for dinner I made chilli, I was pretty impressed with myself. Since I am not working right now I have time to cook dinner. I actually made it from a cookbook. Sounds bad that I didn't know how to cook before I was married and I worked in a restuarant as a cook. But I am now finally learning because I have the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger CalabazaBlog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home