Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good News

I finally took my drivers test this morning and YEAHHHHH... I passed!! I was scared to take it when David took his because I didn't think I was ready; so I study a little more and passed it with no problems! Now I am a legal driver in Germany.

In other good news, we heard back from our insurance company about David's bike and they are going to give him the replacement cost for his bike. That made David's day.

Tomorrow is David's first day of work. I will probably just hang out at the hotel and maybe do some sun tanning.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
incorporating law firms in harrisburg

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home