Friday, June 30, 2006

Moving In Tomorrow

Finally tomorrow we get to move into our new house. It will be so exciting to get out of this hotel. We have been eating fast food for every meal. Just switching between McDonalds, Burger King, Subway and Popeyes, so it will be nice to finally eat a home cooked meal.

Today I finally got some sun, actually a little too much sun. I am sure I am going to be pretty red tomorrow morning. I layed out at our house because we had to wait for them to deliver our rental furniture. That pretty much took up most of our day. But besides that we went to the fair on base. It was ok, nothing special.

Might be out of touch for a few days because I don't know when our internet is getting hooked up at our house, but as soon as I can I will write and let you know how things are going.