Friday, July 21, 2006

It's Hot Here!

Yes it's true... we have TV! It took the satelite guy over 4 hours to get it working, but he did it! Yesterday, I spent most of my day flipping through the 8 channels we get, so today I have to get some work done outside.

It has been so hot here and inside our house. You just get so sticky and gross! I love the hot weather, but it would be nice to be able to come into an air conditioned house.

David noticed in my last post that we have been getting brain washed by the commercials in the military. I suppose only the people in the military reading this will realize what he is talking about. But when I was talking about our express shipment and I said "towels....things you really need right away." There is a commercial just like that on AFN and right after that part in the commercial, this little boy goes "Dad, I am going to need a bigger box!" It was so funny when he mentioned it to me.

Hopefully, this weekend we don't have to do much around the house. We have been so busy every weekend. We will have to go and do our laundry, but that is a must. We don't get our laundry machine installed until the 1st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home