Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lab Visit Today

David and I are taking Branden to the doctors today to get his blood drawn again to see how is iron levels are. It has been about 2 months since we switched him from formula to whole milk and when we did the switch in the beginning he was a little anemic so they put him on iron drops which gave him a rash, so we had to stop those right away and just push the foods with iron in them. When I brought him in the first time to get tested they just pricked his finger. Branden screamed the whole time and it was hard to hold him down while they got the blood from his finger. This time they have to get it from his arm, i'm assuming so the blood never mixes with the air and they get a better sample. So this is just going to be heartbreaking to see Branden cry like this since we have to hold him down, that is why David has to come with to help. Hopefully we find out the results soon.

Here are a few pictures from this past week... Mom! Pick me up!


walking so good
I'm gonna getcha
This is how he fell asleep


Super baby!


I got up here all by myself!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home