Monday, June 02, 2008

The Count Down Begins!

Everyone has been asking lately when we will be home for good, so I thought I would post something so everyone will know. We are down to our final year! We are getting so excited!

So this is how is works. David's date of separation is June'09. The military gives you a 2 weeks for house hunting and 2 weeks for job hunting with pay. That puts us at May '09 to get out. Then any extra leave you have saved up you can put that towards getting out early. David is hoping to have a month of leave saved up because we were planning on trying to take some trips before we got out, but the sooner we can be home the better. So with the leave saved up that puts us hopefully being home in April '09 in time to have a Big 2nd Birthday Party for Branden!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I can remember all too well beginning our count down until we were back in the states. The time will fly...

Enjoy your days left in Mannheim. I would love to visit it again!

Your blog is wonderful! I wish I had found it a long time ago!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home