Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow!

Sorry I haven't blogged in so long. David had a 4 day weekend and whenever Branden naps now I get a little cleaning done and the rest of my free time goes to organizing my pictures because I am getting back into scrapbooking. Hoping to really get back into it once we are back in Minnesota, so I really want to be ready to spend all day with the girls scrapbooking. I want to get Branden's "First Year" book made before he starts school....haha.

Sunday we went to a Baby Shower for our friend Blue's wife, Jess. This will be there 3rd kid. They are having a girl. It was fun. Branden had so much fun! It was really the first time he really played with kids. Usually he will just play close to us and be sorta shy. Even at playgroup he still doesn't play with the kids, he will just do his own thing and play with me. But there he was running around with the kids and copying what they did. If they ran and slid, he ran and slid. When they crawled, he crawled. Then when they started to run around the room in a circle Branden would jump right in the back of the line. He was so cute. I should of video taped him. David and I had a good time watching him play.

We actually got some snow this year that stayed around for a couple of days. Branden really enjoyed playing in it. But the snow is gone now because we got some rain this weekend and some 40 degree days. Now our yard is full of mud...fun for Branden too.

I only took one picture at the shower, but here is Branden running around!
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home