Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Dad's 50th Birthday

Sorry everyone I haven't posted in so long. I have been so busy with being in Minnesota and then my parents visiting us here in Germany. We have had such a nice visit with them. We are sad for them to leave tomorrow, but happy to know we will see them again in 5 MONTHS. Yep, only 5 more months and we will be home for good! Can you believe we have been gone for 6 years already. I will be posting tons of pictures this week and next, so keep checking back. Here are the pictures finally from my dad's surprise party. It was such a fun time! Branden



Branden with his new favorite toy....a balloon!





oh-no!








My dad's surprise birthday party was sure a hit! He was really surprised! Thank-you to all that made it out!

Blowing out his candles on his cabin themed cake







Branden's Grandma Linda and cousin Cooper

hugging the guest






Walking into the surprise party!


Thanks to John Jordan for keeping him away so we could get the guests into the house. My dad stayed at our house until 5:15 and the guest started to arrive at 6:00, so we only had that short time to decorate.













The party crew



Branden and Grandpa


we bought him a new recliner for his birthday











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home