Sunday, November 02, 2008

Flight Pictures

Finally here are some pictures from the flight over. I know it took me forever to get them posted. Branden did pretty good on the flight over, but it did start to get long and he did get a little crabby. But for the most part he was good. He loved seeing all the airplanes when we were at the airport. And he also loved looking out the window while we were flying. Branden loved this airport truck. He wanted to sit in it so bad, but I told him couldn't so I said we could take his picture by it. He wanted to do that.
So for the picture he reached his hand out and touched the truck just a little. I thought that was so cute.

On the airplane



Just about to board the airplane. He loved seeing the airplane up close.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home