Friday, November 21, 2008

Back In Germany

I just wanted to let everyone know that David, Branden and I are all safely back in Germany. Our flight went so well. We got so many compliments on how well Branden was on the plane. Also, my parents made it here safely too, but we did over sleep a little and were a little late picking them up....oops! Thank goodness they called and were wondering where we were or who knows how long we would have slept. Hopefully I will get some pictures up from our visit home soon, I know I was a horrible blogger while I was home, I just could never find the time. But we did have a great visit and it was so nice to see everyone...only 6 MORE MONTHS and we will be home for good! YEA!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hun, I'm glad you guys made it back ok (even though I'm so sad you're not here anymore)! I can't wait until you're home for good.

Take Care-
Andrea

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home