Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Birthday

I turned the Big 2-7 on Friday! I cant believe I am that old already. I know that isn't that old, but I don't feel that old. I had a nice birthday. We just had a couple people over for a BBQ. David grilled steaks, which were really good. And he also made me a cake. It turned out pretty good being it was his first cake he has ever made. Well mostly it was held together with frosting, but who cares...its the thought that counts. He also had a store bought cake for back up. Branden had a good time because he loves playing with our friends daughters. They are in 3rd and 5th grade this year, just at that age where they love to babysit. Branden helping blow out the candles
My landlord gave me 3 bottles of wine for my birthday

our friends....Jamie, Kerry, and there kids Autum and kailey
Jaime gaurding the candles from the wind





The cake David made for me
27 candles

Branden's getting tired



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home