Monday, December 31, 2007

Cutest Pictures Ever!

Joni had her friend from work take some cute holiday pictures of Branden as a gift to us. They turned out so nice. She did such a great job! Enjoy! Mommy and Branden


I love you!



Kisses
So Big!

1...2...3...UP!
Here I am!

Just relaxing

Making his silly face


Was that Santa I just saw?
Big Smile! You can see his 2 teeth.



I'm gonna getcha!




This shoe tastes so good


Where's Branden?



just precious



I don't want to take my picture anymore










Naked baby!

















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home