Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally More Pictures

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Things have been so busy. Branden is getting so big. He already weighs over 16 lbs and wears mostly 9 month clothes. I think he is getting a tooth, so he has been a little fussy these past couple of days. David got a tooth around 5 1/2 months so most likely Branden is getting his first one young too. Branden loves his rice cereal. I just started giving it to him about a week ago and now he can't get enough of it. wearing a hat like daddy

auntie katie's birthday

his little patch of hair
sleeping with his and my blankie






"That was good!"













Cutie!!!
first time with cereal







first time with shoes





































1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Sara! I LOVE that last photo. His eyes are so beautiful!

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home