Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rolling

Branden rolled over for his first time yesterday from his back to his stomach. He can already roll from his stomach to his back, he mastered that pretty early on because he hates being on his stomach so he figured out to get out of that position. He had been rolling to his sides for the last couple of days so I figured he would be turning over any day now so I had the camera and video camera always on hand because I didn't want to miss the big moment, but of course I did! My landlords daughter brought me over some berries and I was only at the door maybe 30 seconds and when I came back to Branden where I left him on his back and he was on his STOMACH! I couldn't believe I missed it. I was so mad, I started to cry and of course he hasn't done it since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home