Monday, March 03, 2008

11 Months Old

Branden turned 11 months old on Sunday. I just can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Last year at this time I was in the hospital for all my kidney problems. When he was younger I couldn't wait for him to sit up and start crawling, but now that he is moving it would be nice to have a day where I wouldn't have to worry where he was every second. He moves very fast now. We think he will be walking soon. He does have the cutest personality though and very sweet.
I see Branden!
We always knew he was special.
sleeping with daddy

Playing peek-a-boo
Please send more toys...he doesn't have enough to play with!




i think he could play that game for hours




Feeding himself with a spoon for the first time!
Such a Big Boy!







Branden and Mommy built a fort together
Branden and his cat Shadow playing together









Driving around the house
By the way David has been writing in his blog here and there.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home