Monday, September 29, 2008

Branden Has A Cold

Branden has had a cold the past week which has kept me pretty busy. He has been up at night coughing a lot and doesn't take long naps because of his cough so I haven't been able to get much done around the house or keep up with my blog as much. I think he is reaching the end of his cold, so that is good news.

We had a busy weekend. It was our towns Winefest, so we went to that. There was huge parade and then a festival after. Branden loved the parade! He sat and watched the whole thing in his lawn chair. We took lots of picture so I will post them soon.

Here is Branden riding his 4-wheeler with his new hat and gloves on. It is getting colder here, in the 50's. The leaves are changing now. It really looks like fall out.




















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home